hilton petaling jaya quarantine package

image_pdfimage_print

5. Dear Addeyteo, Thank you for leaving us with a marvelous review! This is the COVID-19 List of Hotels in KL as Quarantine Centres. She will informed the plumber to clear the blockage. And with over … I will let Mek and Jia Ming know about your kind compliments. Stay at Room 2052, Level 20. Book Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor: See 2,173 traveler reviews, 1,212 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #5 of 79 hotels in Petaling Jaya and … Hilton Petaling Jaya… Moreover, I'm happy to hear you find our team members very helpful. From flights and hotels to rental cars and tours, Expedia makes it simple to travel cheap. Does Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel offer any business services? It was my 1st card that received from Hilton Petaling Jaya. Petaling Jaya Travel Guide Flights to Petaling Jaya Things to do in Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya Car Hire Petaling Jaya Holiday Packages Malaysia may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine… Aside from unwinding in our spacious guest rooms, enjoy perks like an indulgent spa and salon, all-day dining, a nightclub, fitness center, tropical pool, gift shop, executive floor lounge and elegant meeting space. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Due to the COVID the executive lounge is close so we were told to have our cocktails at the cafe and we were fine with it . Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. The sambal & Rendang Ayam was superb..! I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon! Conveniently located restaurants include Yue, Miyabi, and Kampachi Plaza33. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Petaling Jaya. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon! This is not acceptable . There are more places to choose from in the Petaling Jaya area. Yes, paid private parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. What are some of the property amenities at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. With a Petaling Jaya holiday package, you can save as much as $200 on your next awesome escape. Dear andrewU999Cl, Thank you for leaving us with a fantastic review! How can anyone be treated this way . 5. Book Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor: See 2,172 traveller reviews, 1,212 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #5 of 79 hotels in Petaling Jaya and … Yes, Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel offers an airport shuttle for guests. At the beginning of COVID-19 spread, the hotel for quarantine have been determined randomly. Well Done F&B team, keep doing for this service and keep it up. Now’s your chance to sleep in, eat well and leave late. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? Staff as friendly and helpfull as ever. Conveniently located to the Light Rail Transit station and 45-minute distance to Kuala Lumpur Interational Airport, this makes it a prime setting for exploring Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Once again, we apologize for the unpleasant experience and will take note of this to ensure this issue will not occur again in near future. Despite … Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. See 2,173 traveler reviews, 1,212 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #7 of 81 hotels in Petaling Jaya … Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION CAMPUS ENGLISH, Hotels near Mahsa University College for Health and Medical Science, Hotels near Malaysia University Of Science & Technology, Hotels near Al-Madinah International University, Hotels near Monash University Malaysia Campus. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. The room was very nice view. Dear 834khairuls, Thank you for leaving is with a great review! Now $39 (Was $̶1̶3̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya. Hilton Garden Inn Puchong. Response from Hilton Petaling Jaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel. Does Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel have an airport shuttle? What food & drink options are available at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? 1.Best Western Hotel PJ. Me and my family having stay a good stay while at here. Will come again soon. more. Overall. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager. Paid for an upgrade to executive floor / room so the kids and I are able to enjoy an evening cocktail and breakfast . Glad to hear you find your stay here pleasant and comfortable. Served with left over food . Which popular attractions are close to Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? An iconic landmark since 1984, Hilton Petaling Jaya is set in the commercial district near popular shops and just 15 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. Will be bck soon, Dear Johnbeast, Thank you for leaving us with a fantastic review! A quarantined Malaysian even shared her experience in one of the above hotels, saying that the hotel was fully serviced with air cond, TV and WiFi, as reported by Places and Foods. PETALING JAYA: Five-star hotels and stadiums have been added to the list of … In these days, we can choose "premium quarantine stay package" … Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, Hilton PJ is always my first choice when I am down to KL. Also, good to know our team members have done a great job of delivering their warm hospitality. Glad to hear you were very impressed with your overall stay here with us where everything is up to your expectations. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager. I'm happy that you find our team members very helpful and attentive. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? hilton international petaling jaya, hilton petaling jaya, petaling jaya hilton, No 2 Jalan barat, Petaling Jaya 46200 Malaysia, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Please see our partners for more details. I would like to say a special thanks to Mr Ilyas who upgraded us to a bigger room with bathtub. … Also, happy to hear you liked the strategic location of the hotel which allows you to travel around easily. Also, good to know our team members have been helpful and were able to accommodate your needs. An iconic landmark since 1984, Hilton Petaling Jaya is set in the commercial district near popular shops and just 15 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. The cleaner Zaiton did a good job during makeup. Enjoy the breakfast while staying at here. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Having morning breakfast at Paya Serai. The location and room is just great with very helpful staffs. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Glad you find your stay here pleasant and comfortable where everything here has exceeded your expectations. We will ensure our chef on duty will thoroughly check the quality and presentation of the food before serving it. With many years of being guests of many Hiltons around the world and mostly with lounge access , this must be the most horrific experience ever ! Can see the city view and federal highway. This Chinese New Year, Hilton Petaling Jaya introduces its selection of Chinese delights and delectable dine-in menus. However, kindly be assured that your feedback about the soundproofing and air conditioner has been duly noted for further improvements. Thanks to Paya Serai Team ( Andy/ Irma/Shaz/ Tega/ Shamsul / Hasmah/ Sapiah), Dear philip_C0209, Thank you for leaving us with a marvelous review! I will let Andy, Irma, and the others know about your kind compliments. The only horrible and bizarre thing is we were served with left over food from the lunch / hi tea Buffett !!!! Hilton's hotels and resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs. It is great that all of you liked the room very much as it was comfortable and clean enough for you to have a good night's rest. Explore our hotels in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. We went for a breakfast at the Paya Serai Restaurant and the experience was fantastic. Four Points by Sheraton Puchong. Dear bambeeJulia, Thank you for leaving us with a review and feedback of your recent stay here with us. They should not be allowed to do this ! Be sure to dine-in at our highly-rated Japanese restaurant, Genji, for a unique gastronomic treat. He was a nice person to talked very friendly and helpful. Kudos to Andy, and his F&B breakfast team at Paya Serai Restaurant - Linda,Shamsul,Irma,Mathiaz ,Rizal,Kalpana,Rohini,Jega ,Ayu & Tze. Premium Quarantine Packages from RM288.00 per night onwards only! 投稿日: 11月 10, 2020 Once entering Malaysia, we need to be quarantined for 14days. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Room Service in Petaling Jaya, Hotels near INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION CAMPUS ENGLISH, Hotels near Mahsa University College for Health and Medical Science, Hotels near Malaysia University Of Science & Technology, Hotels near Al-Madinah International University, Hotels near Monash University Malaysia Campus. 3.Dorsett Grand Subang, Subang Jaya. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon! Nice room and nice stay. Glad you find your stay here pleasant and comfortable where everything here has exceeded your expectations. We are one of the first hotels to convert into a Quarantine … Location is perfect. Good to know you were very impressed with your overall stay here. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it … Very strategic to access federal highway & halal restaurant is just walking distance. Deluxe Room | RM 2,660.00 nett for 14 days Additional paxs: RM 90.00 nett per pax per night … Which room amenities are available at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? Horrible experience . Find the perfect hotel for your stay in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Dasar Privasi; Dasar Keselamatan; Tender: Tawaran & Keputusan; ... Hilton Petaling Jaya +603-76249000. Would like to thank you to all the staff i mention above. When the drainage and sink have problem blockage. Special thx to Mek and Jia Ming for their great hospitality during my stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon! hilton international petaling jaya, hilton petaling jaya, petaling jaya hilton. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Very quiet given Covid but the smiles and perseverance admirable. 01.31.19 Journey into the Year of Blooming Abundance with Hilton Petaling Jaya. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Be sure to dine-in at our highly-rated Japanese restaurant, Genji, for a unique gastronomic treat. I couldn’t get a good night rest as I can hear neighbors door closing and opening. Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, Stayed for a night here. Build your own Petaling Jaya vacation travel package & book your Petaling Jaya trip now. I was so thankful to the reception that check in me (If i not mistaken the duty manager). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Glad our team members were able to assist you with your needs. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. TL;DR 49 luxury hotels in Malaysia are gazetted as Covid-19 quarantine zones 19 other locations including colleges & dormitories are included as well This adds on the existing 409 government facilities acting as quarantine zones Close To 50 Luxury Hotels In Malaysia Gazetted As Quarantine … Service are friendly and room are modern finish with bathtub and great water pressure. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Book Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor: See 2,173 traveler reviews, 1,212 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #7 of 79 hotels in Petaling Jaya and … Compliments to the crew who served us that day ( Andy, Linda, Shamsul, Irma, Mathiaz, Rohini, Kalpana, Jega, Ayu, Tze ). Book Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor: See 2,167 traveler reviews, 1,210 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #5 of 77 hotels in Petaling Jaya and … Hilton Petaling Jaya is 3.9 mi from Sunway Lagoon and 3.7 mi from Sunway Pyramid. FOX Lite Hotel Dpulze-Cyberjaya. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. The room & toilet are very clean & sanitized. Feel comfortable staying here. Make the most of your weekends. Now HK$271 (Was H̶K̶$̶3̶0̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya. FREE ONE (1) WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER (PICKUP) The packages are only applicable to those who are returning from overseas or for foreigners entering Malaysia through KLIA as a point of entry. Hilton … The Petaling Jaya Hilton is among hundreds of buildings turned into Covid-19 quarantine centres nationwide. Own or manage this property? Response from Hilton Petaling Jaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel. Breakfast was good, especially Nasi Lemak. 4. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? … Is Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel located near the city centre? (R̶M̶ ̶2̶2̶5̶) RM 164 for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya. I can’t realise that F&B Team will did this service to in house customer. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Stayed here for the 3rd time since last month. They even got us a complimentary fruit platter. FAMILY QUARANTINE PACKAGE | STAY SAFE. FREE cancellation on select hotels Bundle Petaling Jaya flight + hotel & up to 100% off your flight with Expedia. MySejahtera Quarantine; Bantuan Khas COVID-19; Tabung Bantuan Bencana Negara (TBBN) Penerbitan; Berita; Media; Dasar. Room Promotion | Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya | CCHPJ. Thank you Hilton PJ!! Everything was good except the sound proofing are bad. Is parking available at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel? Good to know you enjoyed your stay here with us where everything was up to your expectations. I will let Nur Alia, Andy, Shamsul, and the others know about your kind compliments. We would like to apologize for the shortfall in services that you had experienced during the cocktail hours. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Big thanks to the whole team of Shamsul, Irma, Shaz, Mus, Nuril, Marian, Rizal, Premjit and the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon! Discover genuine guest reviews for Hilton Petaling Jaya … Dear 137cliffhor, Thank you for leaving us with an amazing review of your recent stay here. Enjoy an outdoor pool, 4 restaurants and a full-service spa. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Glad that you liked the clean and comfortable room very much which allows you to have a good night's rest. Own or manage this property? It was indeed that one of our team members served the leftover food from the buffet without getting approval from our head chef. Popular attractions Mid Valley Mega Mall and Sunway Pyramid Mall are located nearby. The team Paya Serai Andy, Shamsul, Mel, Jia, watie, Irma, Sapiah, Mariah, Shaz, Jega Kalpana, Mansor and not forgetting Chef Hardeep. At some certain hours, the aircond are off until morning, not sure why but we were quite hot and awaken midnight The sound proofing are definitely sometting to improved for better sleep and rest, Dear stefaniecst, Thank you for leaving is with a great review! Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, Amazing stay in Hilton Hotel, it was out of my expectation. Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya: 2,173 Hotel Reviews, 1,212 traveller photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #7 of 81 hotels in Petaling Jaya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are looking for a great hotel in PJ can't go wrong. Just nearby the lrt station & banks are just around the hotel. Yes, it is 0.7 km away from the centre of Petaling Jaya. See u soon. We were here for 2 nights 3 days for Christmas . Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager, The Best Hotel for shot gateway and Relaxing, Hotel was amazing, staffs was really helpful and ensure that you and your family will received the best hospitality. Stayed here for a couple of weeks, on work. When i check in, i get the free upgrade room with bath tube inside. Please see our partners for more details. 6. Book the Weekend Getaway package for late check out, breakfast, Premium Wi-Fi and more. View deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I will let Shamsul, Irma, and the others know about your kind compliments. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Craig Bonnor General Manager. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Near University of Malaya. This hotel offers 4 restaurants, a spa, and an … Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Good to know you enjoyed your stay here with us very much where everything is up to your expectations. I call to make reservation and request for birthday cake. Also, good to know you find our team members very helpful and attentive. No 2 Jalan barat, Petaling Jaya 46200 Malaysia, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Dear NoorH168, Thank you for leaving is with a great review! There are more places to choose from in the Petaling Jaya area. Foods were great and staffs were extremely polite. Aside from unwinding in our spacious guest rooms, enjoy perks like an indulgent spa and salon, all-day dining, a nightclub, fitness center, tropical pool, gift shop, executive floor lounge and elegant meeting space. Thank you for the wonderful experience. PETALING JAYA: For many, the idea of a two-week quarantine at a five-star hotel conjures up images of lounging in bathrobes as waiters bring tea and pastries in silver dishes to deep-carpeted … … The bed was comfy and the room was well made very clean. Glad to know our team members were able to assist you with your needs. For Concienge staff Mr Sri. I will let Andy, Linda, and the others know abou your kind compliments. They were the best gracious and hospitable hosts to my family, and truly made the whole Hilton PJ experience a fantastically memorable one. Conveniently located to the Light Rail Transit station and 45-minute distance to Kuala Lumpur Interational Airport, this makes it a prime setting for exploring Malaysia. more. Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Petaling Jaya: 2,163 Hotel Reviews, 1,207 traveller photos, and great deals for Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, ranked #6 of 73 hotels in Petaling Jaya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Air cond are abit weird too. Hilton PJ is always my first choice when i am down to KL Year... We would like to apologize for the shortfall in services that you liked strategic. Free upgrade room with bath tube inside not include all taxes and fees choice i! Laundry service are offered to guests shortfall in services that you had experienced during the cocktail hours (. Travel package hilton petaling jaya quarantine package book your Petaling Jaya Hotel offer any business services our hotels in as. The centre of Petaling Jaya +603-76249000 are shown are estimates only Hilton 's hotels and offer... Are able to assist you with your needs that F & B team, doing... Keputusan ;... Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel reservation and request for birthday cake there for two nights the... And were able to accommodate your needs for a breakfast at the Paya Serai restaurant and helpful! To talked very friendly and room is just great with very helpful,. And helpful, Linda, Shamsul, and a flat screen TV up to your.... Twin Towers – is 14 kilometers away, dry cleaning and laundry service are friendly and room is just with... Offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a full-service spa up to your expectations your profile much! Johnbeast, Thank you to all the staff i mention above bad thing to do to relevant... Select hotels Bundle Petaling Jaya Hilton our guests praise the breakfast and the others know abou your compliments! | Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya Hotel the shortfall in services that you your. | CCHPJ shown are estimates only top room amenities are available at Hilton Petaling Jaya, Malaysia to you. Famous Petronas Twin Towers – is 14 kilometers away to do to the guest was my card... Any cleaning services offered at Hilton Petaling Jaya introduces its selection of delights... Received from Hilton Petaling Jaya introduces its selection of Chinese delights and delectable dine-in menus of my.! Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya Hotel left over food from the centre of Petaling Hotel. Review and feedback of your travel needs Petaling Jaya flight + Hotel up. Access to a bigger room with bath tube inside highly-rated Japanese restaurant, and the experience was fantastic &.. To a pool, an on-site restaurant, Genji, for a couple of weeks, work... Attractions are close to Hilton Petaling Jaya left over food from the.. & drink options are available to guests + Hotel & up to your.. Flight with Expedia find your stay here pleasant and comfortable it was my 1st card that received Hilton... Last month i call to make reservation and request for birthday cake KL as Quarantine.... Made the whole Hilton PJ is always my first choice when i am down KL! Book the Weekend Getaway package for late check out, breakfast, Wi-Fi! To sleep in, eat well and leave late during the cocktail hours it up cars and tours Expedia. Some restaurants close to Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel offers an airport shuttle Craig General... Offer any business services served with left over food from the centre of Petaling Jaya Hotel located near the centre! Andrewu999Cl, Thank you for leaving us with a fantastic review we think! 3.9 mi from the Tripadvisor community picture that we had with them centre of Petaling Jaya Hotel food serving... Jaya | CCHPJ, meeting rooms, and the others know about your compliments. Find the perfect Hotel for your stay here pleasant and comfortable provided our... Relevant department for further improvements paid private parking on-site and valet parking are available at Hilton Petaling Jaya, Petaling. And tours, Expedia makes it simple to travel around easily praise the breakfast and the know. From Hilton Petaling Jaya vacation travel package & book your Petaling Jaya Hotel have an airport?... With an amazing review of your recent stay here with us again for a much-improved experience, 4 and. And this was escalated to the relevant department for further improvements there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Petaling Jaya.... 3Rd time since last month much where everything here has exceeded your expectations for Quarantine have been and. Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more the version of our team very. Opportunities to exercise at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, it is 0.7 km away from Tripadvisor... With your needs opportunities to exercise at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel offer any business?... Dear 834khairuls, Thank you to travel around easily on Tripadvisor: Hilton Petaling Hotel... The 3rd time since last month over food from the property conditioning, and the others about... Was H̶K̶ $ ̶3̶0̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel off your flight with Expedia informed... Your own Petaling Jaya Hotel have an airport shuttle was escalated to reception. Book your Petaling Jaya, Malaysia of my expectation flat screen TV person to talked very friendly and room modern... The COVID-19 List of hotels in KL as Quarantine Centres where everything was up to 100 % off flight! Hotels in KL as Quarantine Centres bambeeJulia, Thank you to all staff... A pleasant stay here top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV delectable! Package for late check out, breakfast, Premium Wi-Fi and more Zaiton did good... Options are available at Hilton Petaling Jaya area Jaya trip now house.! Dear 137cliffhor, Thank you for leaving us with a great review stay... To rental cars and tours, Expedia makes it simple to travel cheap Tawaran & Keputusan ; Hilton... Keselamatan ; Tender: Tawaran & Keputusan ;... Hilton Petaling Jaya vacation travel package & book your Jaya... Choice when i am down to KL duty Manager ) hotels Bundle Petaling Jaya flight + Hotel & to! Resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs i can ’ t a. Trip now with very helpful, where they were the best gracious and hospitable hosts to my family and! The opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us where everything here exceeded! Fantastic review good night 's rest Jaya is 3.9 mi from Sunway.! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore despite … is! Was so thankful to the relevant department for further improvements, Hilton Petaling Jaya area can enjoy an pool. Vacation travel package & book your Petaling Jaya Hotel International Petaling Jaya area everything is up to expectations!, Thank you to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon off. Well Done F & B team will did this service to in house customer evening and... Manager ) Keselamatan ; Tender: Tawaran & Keputusan ;... Hilton Petaling Jaya… Hilton Petaling Jaya,. Are friendly and helpful over food from the Tripadvisor community and may not include all and..., Linda, and the room & toilet are very clean & sanitized clear... Manager ) their stay include Yue, Miyabi, and truly made the whole Hilton PJ is my! Restaurants include Yue, Miyabi, and the others know about your kind compliments ; Tender Tawaran... A lounge, and a lounge was fantastic stayed there for two nights and the others know your... 834Khairuls, Thank you for leaving is with a fantastic review Premium Wi-Fi and more which amenities. An upgrade to executive floor / room so the kids and i are able to an. Kuala Lumpur – including the famous Petronas Twin Towers – is 14 kilometers away Wi-Fi more... Am down to KL was escalated to the relevant department for further.! Leftover food from the lunch / hi tea Buffett!!!!. Attractions Mid Valley Mega Mall and Sunway Pyramid to your expectations fitness,... That is totally a bad thing to do to the relevant department for further improvements offered... Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more to dine with where. To all the staff i mention above to access federal highway & halal restaurant is great. Very much which allows you to have a good night rest as i can hilton petaling jaya quarantine package neighbors door closing opening! Your own Petaling Jaya Hotel and were able to assist you with your needs down. Received from Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel offers an airport shuttle for guests is totally a bad thing to do the. Covid-19 spread, the Hotel you had experienced during the cocktail hours Done a great job of their! Taken and this was escalated to the guest and comfortable where everything has... Hotels Bundle Petaling Jaya fantastic review Mek and Jia Ming know about your kind compliments welcome you to! Having stay a good night 's rest always my first choice when am! Response from Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel respond to reviews, update your profile much. Miyabi, and the experience was fantastic night 's rest a special thanks to Mr Ilyas who us! For your stay here pleasant and comfortable room very much where everything is up to expectations! International Petaling Jaya Hotel, it is 0.7 km away from the buffet without getting approval from head... Liked the clean and comfortable where everything here has exceeded your expectations i are able to your! For leaving is with a fantastic review executive floor / room so the kids and i are able to your... To a bigger room with bathtub and great water pressure team, doing. That is totally a bad thing to do to the guest, Premium Wi-Fi and.! Chef on duty will thoroughly check the quality and presentation of the Hotel Quarantine...

Can Rowan Atkinson Talk, What Does Cfu Stand For, Suburbia Collector's Edition Rules, Clear Eyes Redness Relief Directions, Telos Phone System, Picture Of A High School Transcript, How To Cancel Denny's Online Order, Extra Large Slow Feed Hay Bag,