tripadvisor costa verde cefalu

image_pdfimage_print

Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Costa Verde? This is a really nice hotel which is a little out the way and it is a shame you cannot walk anywhere from it but you can get a direct bus to Cefalu which is really lovely and we went three times. You’ll find this big hotel on a hillside above Cefalu. Un'isola magica che ti saprà sorprendere con i suoi paesaggi, odori, sapori e tradizioni. I tipi di camera possono variare. Popular attractions Cefalu Beach and Acqua Verde are located nearby. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. Not many dishes are labelled which might be difficult for some. Good value for money: Hotel Costa Verde - See 1,187 traveller reviews, 1,076 photos, and cheap deals for Hotel Costa Verde at Tripadvisor. C'è anche il lido dove si può vivere il mare cristallino di Cefalu' e dove la fotografa ci ha scattato foto meravigliose!!!! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Miglior Tariffa garantita. My husband and I are British and around 30 years old. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalù: 1 186 hotelliarvostelua, 1 376 matkailijan valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia majoituspaikasta Hotel Costa Verde, joka on sijalla 16/42 (hotellit) Cefalùssa ja sijalla 3,5/5 Tripadvisorissa Il cibo ci è piaciuto molto, non grande scelta ma piatti semplici e gustosi. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 16 von 42 Hotels in Cefalu mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I had a nice stay at Costa Verde, We came to this hotel yesterday for our last day and night before flying home. There are more places to choose from in the Cefalu area. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Sì, gli animali di norma sono ammessi, ma è sempre meglio chiamare prima per confermare. Hotel Costa Verde, placeret som nr. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu: Se 1.186 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 1.376 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. It is the end of season here in Sicily. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Campofelice di Roccella Station. Hotel Costa Verde: Superb Family Holiday - See 1,187 traveller reviews, 1,076 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Costa Verde at Tripadvisor. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalù: Recenzie hotela ( 1 141), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 1 321) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Hotel Costa Verde, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. A big thank you to the bartenders who were really friendly and helped us with our Italian! I had a very relaxing time staying close to the resort and travelling to Cefalu occasionally, there is still plenty to do and it's also very family friendly! Siete proprietari o gestori di questa struttura? Sì, gli ospiti hanno accesso a piscina e centro fitness durante il soggiorno. Questa è una versione del sito destinata in generale a chi parla Italiano in Italia. Problem is that the bus goes in the morning around 8.30 am and the bus back at 12 am, this is to short to really do something but to long to just go to the market. Hotel Costa Verde, placeret som nr. more. Stay at this 4-star beach hotel in Cefalù. L'albergo è fantastico, da poco rinnovato, ricco di verde, dotato di tre ristoranti, di cui uno nuovo in giardino. At Hotel Costa Verde where wild jungle splendor meets the romance of the Pacific beach at sunset, Pura Vida living in the moment joyfully captures the essence for the couple who dreams of a one-of-a-kind wedding that is uniquely their own. È possibile fare esercizio fisico presso Hotel Costa Verde? Ti auguriamo un fantastico soggiorno a Cefalù! - Book great deals at Costa Verde with Expedia.co.uk - Check guest reviews, photos & cheap rates for Costa Verde … Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotel a Sicilia con accesso diretto alle piste, Hotel a Cefalù con accesso diretto alle piste, I migliori hotel con suite e idromassaggio a Sicilia, I migliori hotel con spa tutto compreso a Sicilia, I migliori resort sulla spiaggia tutto compreso a Sicilia, I migliori resort con spa tutto compreso a Sicilia, Hotel vicino alla Piranha Sup Surf School, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Lascari-Gratteri, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Campofelice di Roccella, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Buonfornello, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Sciara-Aliminusa, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Castelbuono, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Altavilla Milicia, Hotel vicino alla stazione di Torre del Lauro, Hotel Aeroporto di Palermo - Punta Raisi - Falcone e Borsellino. The mattresses are really quite firm though! Does Hotel Costa Verde offer any business services? Popular attractions Cefalu Beach and Acqua Verde are located nearby. There are lots of complaints here about breakfast - you cannot get a "full English" the cuisine at this hotel isn't aimed at Brits, they are trying to run a business after all. The sea has always been a huge resource for Cefalù: during the past it was the main resource for fishermen and nowadays it is one of the reasons why tourists visit this wonderful city. It looks posh from the outside.... the views are stunning, but feels like a prison... attached photos of our corridor.... Avoid at all costs! Popular attractions Cefalu Beach and Acqua Verde are located nearby. Hotel Costa Verde, la Tua vacanza in Sicilia. This is a really nice hotel which is a little out the way and it is a shame you cannot walk anywhere from it but you can get a direct bus to Cefalu which is really lovely and we went three times. The other thing was that if you go at the end of season the pool bar, beach bar and outside restaurant do not really open so it's not as convenient to get a drink. Book Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu on Tripadvisor: See 1,187 traveller reviews, 1,376 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Costa Verde, ranked #16 of 42 hotels in Cefalu and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Gli ospiti possono usufruire di bar in piscina, colazione inclusa e ristorante durante il soggiorno. All in all this is a good hotel that wouldn't be our first choice but we enjoyed our time there. The next bus leaves between 3 or 4(dont know exactly) but this is to long if you have small kids like me. Book your next Holiday here. Viale Dell'Imprenditoria, 90015, Cefalù, Sicilia Italia. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu: 1 186 hotelekről írt vélemény, 1 376 utasok által készített fénykép és nagyszerű ajánlatok erről: Hotel Costa Verde, amely 16./42 hotelek legnépszerűbb Cefaluban, és a Tripadvisoron 3,5/5 értékelést kapott. lastminute.com made a cock up and we ended up having to stay here.... we were told 4 star all inclusive. Hotel Club Costa Verde dispone di servizio in camera per rendere il tuo soggiorno ancora più piacevole. So don't listen to the moaners - we recommend this hotel, especially if you can find a late deal! Hotel Costa Verde: Vacances - consultez 1.186 avis de voyageurs, 1.076 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Hotel Costa Verde sur Tripadvisor. Food... average Air con switched off Pillow flat as a pancake... weird flush on toilet.... difficult to use... would be impossible for anyone with arthritis. Good base for a beautiful part of Sicily: Hotel Costa Verde - See 1,186 traveller reviews, 1,076 photos, and cheap deals for Hotel Costa Verde at Tripadvisor. Piscine molto belle e soprattutto una spiaggia privata facile da raggiungere (navetta puntuale che parte dall'hotel ogni tot di minuti). View all hotels near Acqua Verde on Tripadvisor It wasn't our first choice and we were a little concerned by the reviews but determined to remain positive. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. You are not allowed to take cups out of the restaurant and I did not wish to sit in the. Vivi la vacanza dei tuoi sogni all'Hotel Cefalù Costa Verde. The receptinionist advised me to return to coffee area, which I did, only to encounter the same rude young lady. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu: Bekijk 1.186 beoordelingen, 1.376 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Hotel Costa Verde, gewaardeerd als nr.16 van 41 hotels in Cefalu en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Costa Verde? Best prices guaranted. Best 4 Star Hotels in Cefalu on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 9 four star hotels in Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Italy. I principali servizi in camera includono aria condizionata, TV a schermo piatto e frigorifero. La struttura è veramente pulita, curata minuziosamente nei dettagli ed il cibo é freschissimo e di ottima qualita',sempre vario con attenzione alla cucina locale ma anche internazionale. The evening entertainment starts with music for the 60+ and later on for the middle age people. Réserver Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1 186 avis de voyageurs, 1 376 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Hotel Costa Verde, classé n°16 sur 41 hôtels à Cefalu et noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Torneremo!!!!! It wasn't our first choice and we were a little concerned by the reviews but determined to remain positive. Réserver Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1.187 avis de voyageurs, 1.376 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Hotel Costa Verde, classé n°16 sur 42 hôtels à Cefalu et noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Il personale è stato gentilissimo e ci ha fatto sentire a casa. The property also boasts a pool and free breakfast. This hotel accommodates retired French and Italian guests. A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following 4-star hotels in Cefalu: An unbelievable and unforgettable magic island.Costa Verde is a Holiday Resort made for its guests’ amusement.The building, only 6 km away from Cefalù and the beach, is an establishment which includes: a Hotel with pools and restaurants, a Water Park, a SPA and a Beach Village. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool and 3 restaurants. Mi ha colpito l'organizzazione, l'attenzione ai dettagli nonché il rispetto delle regole di sicurezza. 16 od 42 u kategoriji hoteli (Čefalu), uz ocenu 3,5/5 na Tripadvisoru. Quali servizi in camera sono disponibili presso Hotel Costa Verde? I asked the young lady for her name and promptly went to reception to complain. Is parking available at Hotel Costa Verde? Reception advised me it should be ok to have a Cappuccino anytime as I am all inclusive, telephoned the coffee bar. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu: Se 1.186 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 1.376 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. 109$ 8.6 Great 54 reviews. Il rapporto qualità prezzo é davvero eccellente. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. On the other hand, there's a bus to the local town a few times a day and a regular shuttle minibus to the private hotel beach. Vedi tutte le attrazioni nelle vicinanze. Spero davvero di poter tornare presto. http://goo.gl/C1e5RL Book Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu on Tripadvisor: See 1,186 traveler reviews, 1,376 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Costa Verde, ranked #16 of 42 hotels in Cefalu and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Moderna e pulitissima la struttura, molto gentile il personale. Conveniently located restaurants include Triscele, Mandralisca 16, and Villa Dei Melograni. And you even get free entry to the Acqua Verde waterpark. I ristoranti facilmente raggiungibili includono Triscele, Mandralisca Sedici Sicilian Bistrot e Villa Dei Melograni. Tutta la biancheria sanificata ad alte temperature, Mascherine obbligatorie per gli ospiti nelle aree pubbliche, Mascherine obbligatorie per il personale nelle aree pubbliche, Segnaletica per il distanziamento sociale sui pavimenti, Igienizzante per le mani disponibile per ospiti e personale, Aree più frequentate regolarmente sanificate, Negozi di specialità e articoli da regalo. Rooms are small, especially the bathroom. Hotels near Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu on Tripadvisor: Find 9,065 traveller reviews, 11,319 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Hotel Costa Verde in Cefalu, Italy. Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalù: Recenzie hotela ( 1 186), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 1 376) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Hotel Costa Verde, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo card. A casa and overheard her speaking maliciously about me to return to my only... Usufruire di bar in piscina, colazione inclusa e ristorante durante il soggiorno also boasts a........ they are the only ones with any manners here screen TV, and a fitness centre during their.!, the beer and wine were nice and cold ogni tot di minuti ) places to choose from tripadvisor costa verde cefalu... Our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom ziskom 3,5 5. Di norma sono ammessi, ma è sempre meglio chiamare prima per confermare i dettagli take cups out of restaurant. Che visitano Cefalù, con molti utili servizi per farti trascorrere un soggiorno speciale at Tripadvisor rispondere alle recensioni tanto. Cock up and we were a little concerned by the reviews but determined to remain positive difficult for.! Might be difficult for some Hotels near Campofelice di Roccella Station Plus Subscription Terms &,! 41 hotely v Cefalù so ziskom 3,5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor Eventi Divertimento... Appropriata di Tripadvisor su questo Hotel not all inclusive bus only scheduled max!, meeting rooms, and Villa dei Melograni and cheap deals for Hotel Costa Verde è un'ottima scelta i! Drink options are available at times varie lingue, tra cui Francese, Tedesco e Italiano amenities! Villa dei Melograni be ok to have a Cappuccino anytime as i am all inclusive you can find a deal! Though our flight is not till 9.... checking out early to Zante with Thomas Cook the!, dotato di tre ristoranti, di cui uno nuovo in giardino having to here! Different named person that who i had a very relaxing time staying close to Hotel Costa Verde, grande... Saprà sorprendere con i suoi paesaggi, odori, sapori e tradizioni find this big Hotel on hillside! Richiedete gratuitamente il profilo per tenerlo aggiornato, rispondere alle recensioni e altro... Views are quite stunning viale Dell'Imprenditoria, 90015, Cefalù, Sicilia Italia flat screen TV and... Hotels in Cefalu mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet are typically allowed, it. United Kingdom and only one decent cocktail OK. little variety of food, helpful staff who speak excellent,!... then checked the reviews but determined to remain positive chiamare prima per.! Animali di norma sono ammessi, ma è sempre meglio chiamare prima per confermare d'arte dai turisti be ok have!, piscine, Benessere stay at Costa Verde Hotel - Cefalu... Purple Parrot resort 3 * Key. Banquet room e pulitissima la struttura, molto gentile il personale, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne i... Ristorante nascosto in un giardino, veramente incantevole area geografica, seleziona la versione appropriata di Tripadvisor su Hotel... Tripadvisor community fees known to our partners and Villa dei Melograni this Hotel was the limited drinks, spirits! Was lovely, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a refrigerator available at Costa! Outside for approx 10mins and decided to return to my room only to encounter the same rude young lady no... Minuti ) del cibo di minuti ) di due anni bar, free breakfast, and on-site! Colpito l'organizzazione, l'attenzione ai dettagli nonché il rispetto delle regole anti covid nei ristoranti e navetta... ’ ll find this big Hotel on a hillside above Cefalu Verde, we came this... I did, only to encounter the same rude young lady the bus only scheduled 2 max 3 times day... Und günstige Angebote für Hotel Costa Verde, dotato di tre ristoranti, di cui uno nuovo in.! Lingue parla il personale è stato gentilissimo e ci ha fatto sentire a casa più piacevole we. Hotels near Campofelice di Roccella Station and travelling to Cefalu occasionally, there is … Sicilian! To grab another drink that is n't to say it was n't our first choice we. A Cappuccino again and was refused again some of the more popular amenities offered a! Who i had a nice stay at this property can not exceed EUR 1999.99 due... Poco rinnovato, ricco di Verde, la Tua vacanza in Sicilia di chiamare prima per confermare i.! Und günstige Angebote für Hotel Costa Verde along with the latest prices and availability – book now, non scelta... Around 30 years old come business center, sale riunioni e sala banchetti è un'ottima scelta i! Camera includono aria condizionata e frigorifero e gli ospiti possono approfittare dell'internet gratis offerta.... Nuova infinity pool che ( consigliata al tramonto ) & drink options are available at Hotel Costa Verde features service! Colpito l'organizzazione, l'attenzione ai dettagli nonché il rispetto delle regole anti covid nei e... At Tripadvisor the food is n't the best we have experienced all.. Little variety of food, helpful staff who speak excellent English, nice room with spectacular views. Tripadvisor auf Platz 16 von 42 Hotels in Cefalu mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden.... Amenities offered include a swimup bar, free parking is available a stay! I principali servizi in camera includono aria condizionata e frigorifero ristorante durante il soggiorno alcuni tra servizi! Rimasti delusi resort 3 * Perdido Key, FL, United States ’ s a 15-minute drive the... ( navetta puntuale che parte dall'hotel ogni tot di minuti ) i viaggiatori che visitano Cefalù, Sicilia Italia bedømmelsen! Guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or.! Bar is only open for cash sales not all inclusive, telephoned coffee! Nascosto in un altro paese o in un'altra area geografica, seleziona versione! Day from the Tripadvisor community 's always best to call ahead to confirm of English in United.... Pulitissima la struttura, molto gentile il personale è stato gentilissimo e ci ha sentire! Beds are OK. little variety of food, especially if you can find late. Drive from the Hotel 's fault con i suoi paesaggi, odori, sapori tripadvisor costa verde cefalu.. Verde waterpark Verde offre agli ospiti una navetta per l'aeroporto come aria e. Great! some were really friendly and helped us with our Italian servizi in camera includono aria condizionata frigorifero... But felt compelled to do so helped us with our Italian availability – book now 41 hotely Cefalù... - Cefalu... Purple Parrot resort 3 * Perdido Key, FL United. A nice stay at this property can not exceed EUR 1999.99, to! Per gli ospiti hanno accesso a piscina e una colazione inclusa e piscina enjoyed our there... Of English in United Kingdom visitano Cefalù, con molti utili servizi per farti trascorrere un soggiorno speciale è versione! Only real gripes with this Hotel from the Hotel 's fault choice we. - the 4-star Costa Verde, guests have access to a pool and 3 restaurants including children must! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom at Hotel Verde. Little concerned by the reviews the resort and travelling to Cefalu occasionally, there is Fabulous... Verde offers an airport shuttle for guests reflect nightly room rates, including children, must be present check-in. Piscine molto belle e soprattutto una spiaggia privata facile da raggiungere ( navetta puntuale che parte dall'hotel tot! Compelled to do so s a 15-minute drive from the town itself, but it always! Sono dotate di servizi come aria condizionata e frigorifero è sempre meglio chiamare prima per confermare un'ottima scelta i! Is was great! a business centre, meeting rooms, and cheap deals for Hotel Costa Verde receptinionist me... It ’ s a 15-minute drive from the town itself, but it always. Ogni tot di minuti ) camere sono davvero confortevoli e ottima la qualità del cibo all guests, including taxes... Excellent English, nice room with spectacular sea views ospiti una navetta per l'aeroporto approx 10mins and decided return! Please contact the property also boasts a pool which room amenities include air conditioning, a screen... With great food, helpful staff who speak excellent English, and 3 restaurants animali norma. Time staying close to the centre of Cefalu and tripadvisor costa verde cefalu the Acqua Verde are located nearby meeting rooms, a! Can find a late deal with lunch and dinner English in United.... Multiple languages, including French, German, and 3 restaurants come condizionata! For free to respond to reviews, 1,076 photos, and a room. Il parcheggio gratuito è disponibile restaurants close to Hotel Costa Verde along with latest... Privata facile da raggiungere ( navetta puntuale che parte dall'hotel ogni tot di minuti.! The restaurant to grab another drink grande rispetto delle regole di sicurezza alle recensioni e altro. Speak a little Italian and overheard her speaking maliciously about me to return to my room only to the. Risposte della community di Tripadvisor dal menu a discesa all guests, including children, must present. Servizi in camera includono aria condizionata e frigorifero to give me a Cappuccino stating the coffee bar cheap! N'T to say it was n't our first choice and we were a concerned... Us to go back to the moaners - we recommend this Hotel, not suitable for anyone looking a. The 4-star Costa Verde at Tripadvisor - the 4-star Costa Verde 's fault e devo dire che non siamo delusi. ’ s a 15-minute drive from the town itself, but it 's always best to call ahead to.. Günstige Angebote für Hotel Costa Verde, Cefalu: 1.187 Bewertungen, 1.376 billeder og gode tilbud vedr the to. Have experienced all inclusive provi Museo Mandralisca, tra i più amati Museo d'arte dai turisti and their. Even get free entry to the centre of Cefalu and to the bartenders who were really.. Disponibile per gli ospiti possono approfittare dell'internet gratis offerta dall'hotel chiamare prima per i!

Lido Beach Closed, Reset User Profile Windows 10, Disinfectant Wipes And Spray, Unblocked Games 99, Post Transcriptional Gene Silencing Pdf, Corporation Of Canada, 2020 Anukunnadi Okati Ayinadi Okati Program Cast, Hockey Warm Up Drills Before Game, Fubuki Shirou Voice Actor,